Associate Inside Sales Representative:
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world’s top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
Our Associate Inside Sales Representative (AISR) opportunity is an entry level, degree required role where you will develop your sales skills, knowledge of IT best of breed solutions, and knowledge of Sirius and our solution offerings. You will then demonstrate that knowledge through prospecting activities that will generate new qualified sales leads. This position is located in Dallas, Texas.
We provide a strong training curriculum that includes, but not is limited to: communicating Sirius’ value proposition, sales skills, product and solution training, and processes and tools. You provide a determination to succeed in an IT sales career, and the work ethic to make 70+ outbound calls a day and meet established weekly goals for qualified sales leads.
After a minimum of one year in this role, employees are eligible to be considered for promotion to an Inside Sales Representative role, where you will manage a set of clients/prospects to close deals and grow revenue and profits.
The primary purpose of this position is to generate leads and progress them through to qualified opportunities in an inside sales environment. The Associate Inside Sales Representative (AISR) will communicate Sirius’ value proposition by actively prospecting, creating new opportunities, overcoming client objections, and then progressing the opportunity until it is qualified. This position will focus primarily on demand generation activities and creating qualified opportunities targeted at the SMB and mid-market segment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform outbound cold calling (prospecting) to generate leads and progress leads through to qualified opportunities
- Make 70+ outbound calls per day into Sirius’ prospect database, existing and/or dormant clients, and manufacturer lists provided to Sirius
- Qualify opportunities and pass off to a Sirius sales representative
- Build a pipeline by meeting or exceeding lead generation quotas
- Create and maintain CRM records to include Account, Opportunity, Lead, and Contact records
- Provide follow up on demand-generation activities
- Establish account presence and build trust with key contacts
- Present and articulate Sirius product and solution offerings and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Other Required Qualifications:
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including persuasion and phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle objections and persist when encountering resistance
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand product solutions and features
- Demonstrated attention to detail and responsiveness
Other Desired Qualifications:
- IT industry experience
- Inside sales experience
- Experience utilizing a Sales CRM
Essential Functions: This position exists to generate qualified sales opportunities by telephone and as such requires frequent and heavy telephone and keyboard use. Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify. Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position. Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Naomi Cosman | Program Manager
Stephen Stagner Sales EXCELLENCE Institute
University of Houston9 | C. T. Bauer College of Business
Email : email@example.com
Office : (713) 743-0185 | Mobile : (713) 922-4212
334 Melcher Hall | Suite 365G
Houston, TX 77204-6021