Client Relationship Manager
ConvergePoint (http://www.convergepoint.com) is the leading provider of comprehensive compliance software on the Microsoft SharePoint platform. We help large and midsize organizations meet their regulatory compliance needs efficiently on Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Client Relationship Manager to manage the company’s sales efforts.
The Client Relationship Manager must improve the profitability of our business relationships by effectively implementing the day-to-day transactions, and contribute to the achievement of strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Grow and manage a team of Inside Sales Account Executives
- Reach out and prospect with potential B2B customers through phone calls, email and social media.
- Communicate value of the software to executives at midsize and large organizations across the country that come in as leads through the website. Schedule meetings and software demonstrations with prospects.
- Conduct demos of the software product (training will be provided).
- Answer questions about product and price. (training will be provided).
- Prepare proposals to meet specific needs of customer within SalesForce.
- Negotiate and close the sale with prospective customers.
- Work with the implementation team to ensure that customers are handed off smoothly.
- Accurately enter, update and maintain daily activity and prospect information in SalesForce, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team sales objectives
- Bachelors degree required.
- At least 0-3 years of B2B sales experience.
- Must have Inside Sales Management experience is helpful.
- Experience with Salesforce or relevant CRM is required.
- Must possess excellent technical skills and be comfortable with using new Web technologies
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently A good understanding of social media, especially LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter, is preferred Industry knowledge, specifically in technology or software, is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please send resumes to :