PT or Contract Graphic Designer
Ability to work with a strong woman company President who has an excellent eye for design; appreciating creative/innovative graphic designer for real estate firm that specializes in working with domestic and international newcomers to Houston. Houses to depict real estate….boring!, nothing too literal, rather someone innovative who pays attention to details and fonts and appreciates how font and graphics are synergistic. Individual will create and enhance graphics for company collaterals, consistent templates for Realtors® and staff for direct marketing and other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or similar curriculum
- 1-2 years graphic design experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office Suite, PC and Macintosh formats.
- Baby boomer work ethic, creative, dynamic and detail oriented as well as solid organizational abilities.
- Web design capabilities a plus with knowledge of Word Press desired
PT Web Designer/Developer
Nino Properties is seeking a part time in- house Web Designer/Developer to innovate new websites and maintain existing. Strong knowledge of new and emerging ways to implement web technology, create, monitor and maintain social media sites and ongoing SEO optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years related experience
- Strong working knowledge of Word Press, HTML, SharePoint, Mac OS
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite CS-CS5, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and MS-SQLa plus.
Texas Real Estate License or the ability to obtain one on a fast track program within 8 weeks. Will serve as Relocation Consultant/Ambassador to Houston, working with Nino Properties’ corporate professionals relocating to Houston with Fortune 1000 corporations. These customers are renting, buying, or selling their homes. Realtors will also develop their own home finding customers from their SOI that are moving within the city seeking a rental, home to purchase or sell/lease.
- Texas Real Estate License, or ability to obtain on fast track program
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working in a corporate environment
- Ability to work full time on straight commission; excellent annual earning potential
- 1-3 years prior sales experience
- 1-2 year experience in residential real estate working with renters, buyers and sellers. Applicant has successfully completed a minimum of 4 home sales, 4 rentals and 3 listing transactions.
- Bilingual or Multilingual preferred to work with International relocation customers
- Will train if no real estate experience, but meets above criteria
Corporate Housing Reservation Sales Specialist & Customer Care
Room for growth with this opportunity in Nino Corporate Lodging, Inc. (NCL) dba Nino Properties to book and reserve fully furnished corporate housing with our domestic and
International customer’s relocating for short or long term stays. Will also serve as Customer Care Coordinator once you have successfully located and reserved fully furnished apartments locally or nationally, then you will be the point of contact for setting up all utilities and managing all maintenance requests as well as coordinating with our corporate housing team to set up, housekeep and reset apartments. Growth opportunity to outside sales.
- Bachelors Degree in hotel management or related coursework
- 1 year leasing agent experience in multifamily housing strongly desired
- Energetic, positive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality
- Extremely organized, strong sales and marketing capabilities, ability to build relationships immediately over phone and networking
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Please forward your resume attention Pam Goodfriend; email@example.com