ARGUS Software – an Altus Group Company Careers
SMB Sales Executive, Software
Sales – Houston, Texas
ARGUS Software, now part of Altus Analytics, has a reputation for developing innovative software products in the commercial real estate industry. We are the dominant player in the market and we have set the bar high as we lead the industry and continue to grow at an incredible rate. To stay at the top, we continuously evolve our technology products, use analytics and trends to play a key role in our growth, and put client support and success at the top of our priority list.
We need a new SMB Sales Executive who wants to join us as we continue to dominate the industry by helping us cultivate our US North-Central territory. Someone inspired by rapid growth and seeking a chance to build a career in software sales. A SMB Sales Executive who works hard all day, and wants to unwind with co-workers at the local restaurants and bars in City Centre, where our awesome office is located.
If you want to drive the success and happiness of our clients by moving the market; directly influence the growth of a company that has a positive impact of global economic stability and advance your own career using a proven sales approach closing deals for a new platform that supports 50% of the CRE market, this is the career move you want to make.
Here’s what our new SMB Sales Executive will do:
- Close the deals. You will use your experience in process building and complex problem solving combined with your winning attitude, to close multiple 5-15K deals a month.
- Follow the leads. You will build our business by following up on all inbound leads, sales enquiries and marketing responses.
- Track. You will build lists of prospects, leads and sales efforts in the CRM system.
- Sell the brand and sell the solution.
- Cultivate the territory. You will build relationships. You will proactively qualify clients while continuously nurturing new and existing supportive relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Drive. You will drive your pipeline, following our sales process. From account analysis, proposal and project planning, presentations, and ongoing support throughout the sales cycle. You will support and promote the ARGUS Software name and products.
Here’s where the thrill seeking, passion, commitment, and willingness to put it out there comes into play:
- You have a degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, or Real Estate. Or, you might be able to sell us on why your degree is just as effective.
- You have experience selling enterprise software, and closing deals greater than 5K. Or, you have a proven ability to consistently exceed revenue targets and a compelling reason as to why we should hire you.
- We can, and will train you, in how to sell our software. We can’t teach you how to show up with a personality, with enthusiasm, and with the ability to engage people and develop relationships. You will need to bring those traits to succeed with us.
- You absolutely must have a technical mindset and interest in technology.
- You know how to balance and prioritize sales, making calls, following up on warm leads coming through marketing, website, content, referrals as well as generating your own.
- You will exceed at being an active player supporting the external sales team for bigger deals.
- You are looking to commit to us; and eventually grow with us.
Who we are:
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organizations and different data, we can bring it all together.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to spend time doing some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Please follow the link to apply: http://bit.ly/2f1jq8z