Position: Manager in Development (MID) Program
Locations: Houston, TX and Dallas, TX
Be a passionate member of Bluegreen’s Retail Marketing Team – which continues to be one of the fastest-growing, most successful sales & marketing teams in the industry! Bluegreen Getaways is now hiring candidates for its next Manager in Development (MID) Program class, starting in January 2015.
The Manager In Development (MID) is responsible for their personal development through the achievement of levels of the training curriculum with the intention of moving on to a Manager position at one of Retail Marketing’s locations in the U.S. The MID is responsible for completing assigned curriculum and selling personally while boosting the overall production of vacation packages.
The Manager in Development program is a modular curriculum to be completed over a sixteen (16) week period of time. MID Candidates will engage in classroom training focused on developing product knowledge and skills in the areas of sales & marketing, customer service, operations management, and leadership that will compliment the hands-on field training provided on site at their assigned Retail Marketing training location. All curriculums are designed to guide the individual through independent development while assisting their Sales Manager in developing a team of associates that produce qualified prospects.
The MID facilitates the sales of vacations, encourages and helps the sales team to exceed the minimum expectations defined by the budget while maintaining high APP and Activation levels. The MID must assist in maintaining positive relationships with the location’s management and associates. The MID also supports the sales team by recruiting, training and building a successful sales team that is held accountable for the minimum production requirements.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete MID curriculum and successfully implement learning’s in the areas of, but not limited to: selling and lead generation, recruiting, training, scheduling, payroll processing, ordering.
- Shares responsibility for the work performance of the sales staff.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training sales staff.
- Assist to maintain appropriate staffing levels at all times.
- Enforce all standards including minimum sales, visuals, collateral, dress code, and lead collection.
- Operational responsibilities include payroll, new hire processing, ordering, and report generation.
- Maintain and develop professional relationship with our partners.
- Follow policies and procedures of company.
- Use only company approved collateral material and documents.
- MID is required to sell packages.
- Develop into an effective leader and be placed into a Sales Manager position within the Retail Marketing Department.
- MID must have the ability to relocate.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Sales or Marketing experience is preferred.
- Supervisor, Management or Military Service experience is a plus.
- Knowledge/understanding of the timeshare industry, OPC marketing, or telemarketing sales is helpful.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Customer service and quality fundamentals
- Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
Bluegreen has retail alliances with Bass Pro Shops®, Inc, Tanger Outlets, Premium Outlets, NASCAR and more, which allow our company to market and sell Bluegreen vacations to customers at over 100 retail locations and sporting events across the nation.