About Secure Healing
Secure Healing is a Houston-based award winning, recently patent-approved, IT Security company focused on Healthcare data security. At Secure Healing we are driven by innovation and by our team’s success. Born to change status quo, we welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. Improving our customer’s inefficiencies is core to Secure Healing. We build exceptional business solutions for our healthcare clients so they can focus on what matters most to them – caring for their patients. We are passionate for their medical data’s security & committed to success – and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team while conquering the rapidly growing healthcare market.
For more information about us and our product please visit: www.securehealing.com
About the job
Secure Healing is currently seeking Sales Executives nationally within US & Canada. Candidates should be interested in the Healthcare technology industry and should be energized for a fast paced & high reward sales environment. You must be able to use information from our lead generation programs and work independently to develop sales opportunities with C-level IT buyers in healthcare organizations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience in healthcare or technology setting
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and selling skills with the ability to achieve quota
- Keen business savvy, maturity, competitiveness and an excellent work ethic
- Identify and qualify new accounts, opportunities and leads
- Aggressively create solution awareness within the market
- Build pipeline
- Develop and manage the creation of client-facing documents including proposals,
presentations and RFP responses
- Initial positioning of value proposition from an enterprise perspective
- Maintain ongoing relationship with new clients and expand footprint over time
- Consistently and accurately utilizing SalesForce.com to reflect progress in accounts,
pipeline and forecast
- Conduct sales presentations in person and via web conferencing
- Manage & develop new partner sales relationships and joint sales activities
- Work with Marketing to define and implement creative marketing campaigns and
programs that result in qualified sales leads and growth of our opportunity pipeline
- Manage and achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
- High level knowledge of IT security technologies such as Log Management, SIEM & IDS systems. Fundamental understanding of HITECH Act/Meaningful-Use attestation and federal requirement of healthcare electronic records – and consequential business drivers for deployment of technology in the healthcare setting.
- Selling experience in Medical Software /Electronic Medical Records (EMR) or Network Security solutions will be ideal.
- Knowledge of industry vernacular and appropriate application of such (ie. HIPPA, CMS, JCAHO, HL7, etc.)
(25-50%) within designated territory
Pay & Benefits
- 50% base and 50% commission (uncapped)
- Most successful sales reps exceeding plan should expect well over $150k.
- Position includes car mileage allowance and & travel expenses paid.
Interested candidates should reach out to Secure Healing’s founder & CEO, Amit Kulkarni. First email him your resume: email@example.com and then follow up on his cell phone 713-724-7721 after a few days.