SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Reports to the Sales Manager.
- Advise and consult management to suggest continuous improvements to any and all procedures increasing the efficiency of the Sales Department.
- Prepares reports and provides analysis to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Sales Operations. Reports reports include:
- Daily Sales Activity
- Bookings Highlights
- Open Orders/Order Fulfillment
- Develops new reports to increase visibility into account coverage, lead management and other sales tools as needed to support marketing efforts.
- Working with Sales Managers and Quality Representatives, issues RA numbers and tracks the progress of outstanding items to ensure all paperwork is moving through the process in a timely manner.
- Works closely with Operations personnel to expedite high priority orders and ensure exit dates are met. Monitors Open Insight throughout the work day to proactively solve problems and expedite all orders from Sales to Shipping Office.
- Assists on House Accounts by writing shop orders, purchase orders and responding to email and phone calls.
- Performs periodic quality audits on Sales performance, ensuring shop orders are being written properly with valid purchase orders and exit dates.
- Works with management on bid projects.
- Assist Sales Specialists in the performance of their duties during periods of high activity or absences.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Assist in related administrative functions as required.
Salary range is 35-40k depending on experience. If interested, please send a resume to Sylvia at SOrosco@nsalloys.com.