At the Teaching with Technology Group, our mission is to assist Bauer faculty, staff, and teaching assistants in achieving their instructional, research, and other professional objectives by providing support for commonly used and emerging technologies. We are committed to supporting your efforts in creating an exciting, challenging and effective learning experience for your students.
Whether you are designing a course for the first time, giving your course a face lift or developing a course for the online environment, the TTG can support you with the resources and tools you need to get the job done.
- Integrating technology into your course (classroom, on-line or hybrid instruction)
- One-on-one training on instructional software
- Designing web interfaces
- Course requests
- One-on-one training
- On going support / troubleshooting during the semester
- Grade Book management
- Integrating other technologies into Blackboard
- Multiple training sessions
- Extensive support documentation and help
- In-class support
- On going troubleshooting and help during semester
- Networking events to meet other clicker faculty
- Scanning and editing digital content
- Multimedia: Animations and simulations using Flash, Quick Time, etc., Streaming media over the web
- PowerPoint Services: Integrating video/sound into PowerPoint, conversion to web formats, etc.
- CDR Creation/Archiving/Burning