Emese Felvégi is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Decision and Information Sciences at the C.T. Bauer College of Business. She received her Ed.D. from the University of Houston—Clear Lake in 2013. As a Bauer College of Business clinical faculty member, she is teaching MIS 3300: Introduction to Computers and Management Information Systems.
Emese was born and raised in beautiful Budapest, Hungary where she managed the national implementation of large-scale international comparative assessment projects. As a program evaluator and technology integration consultant she has worked with government agencies, businesses, and non-profit organizations in both Budapest and Houston. She is the co-author of five books, five book chapters and over twenty journal articles on new literacies, technology integration, learner motivation and engagement. All publications.
- Open data analytics, open educational resources
- Technological capital
- Electronic text and annotation systems
- Civility and ethics in the digital age
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Fall 2013 – University of Houston-Clear Lake
- M.S. in Instructional Technology, 2009 – University of Houston-Clear Lake
- M.S. in Reading, 2009 – University of Houston-Clear Lake
- M.A. in Literature & Language Arts, 1999 – Eötvös Lorand Tudományegyetem